The Bravo provides three unique modes of use to adapt to your changing travel needs as baby grows. In its first mode for use with young infants, Bravo functions as a lightweight and stylish car seat carrier. The Bravo seat and canopy can be removed easily revealing a lightweight car seat carrier - most helpful when baby is always in the Key Fit. During the transition time when baby still rides in the Key Fit but may also like to sit up and see the world from the stroller, the Bravo functions as a travel system. When your baby outgrows the Key Fit, the Bravo is a full featured toddler stroller perfect for everyday travel for your growing baby.
- Removable seat for easy transformation into a stylish frame carrier for the Key Fit
- One-hand fold, auto-positioning wheels and a self-standing compact folded position
- Multi-position reclining seat and all-wheel suspension for baby's comfort
- Comfort for parents with height-adjustable handle, linked rear brakes and a convenient parent tray with storage and cup holders
- Spacious basket easily accessed from front or rear
- 5-point harness safety
- From birth to 50 pound
With its removable newborn insert, the KeyFit Car Seat will accommodate your baby from 4 to 22 pounds. The KeyFit’s thickly cushioned seat includes a five-point safety harness and is lined with energy-absorbing foam for increased safety and comfort. The KeyFit Base’s spring-assisted level foot, two precision bubble levels, and “Center-Pull” LATCH adjustment guarantee quick and correct installment from either side of your vehicle and give you confidence that your child is safely secured in your vehicle.
- Secures baby from 4 to 22 lbs
- Energy-absorbing foam for improved side-impact protection
- Removable newborn insert for smaller babies
- Thickly cushioned seat pad and five-point harness for maximum comfort
- Spring-assisted level foot, bubble levels, and “Center-Pull” adjustment for easiest installation