Here at Diono we understand what family life is all about, that's why we have thoughtfully designed our products with that in mind. The Radian 3RX is lovingly engineered with a full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides to maximize protection. The unique super latch system makes installation quick and easy and the memory foam cushioning, padded harness and specifically angled cup holder help to keep your little one happy on life's short or long journeys. Our low profile sides make life easy for you to board your child in the seat. Safety and functionality are always at the forefront of what we do; making sure that your little one will remain secure, comfortable and happy wherever life takes you. We've thought of everything so you don't have to.
- Joy of the journey - From birth, keep your little one rear facing longer to 45 lbs, traveling safely. As they grow to 120 lbs (12 years approx.) our long-range lifespan protects your child facing forwards. Peace of mind for you, we’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to
- Lovingly engineered - The radian 3 rX is fabricated using super strong automotive high strength steel, engineered into a dual spine. This unique core manages and dissipates energy and provides an unyielding structure to protect your baby. Our audible click SuperLatch system makes installation easy and quick
- Three’s not a crowd - For safety that fits 3 across the radian 3 rX packs all our innovative safety features into a sleek and slim design that allows you to fit three across (in most mid-size vehicles). Now the whole family can travel, together
- Business Class comfort - Inspired by the best European fashions, our radian 3 rX has bright soft fabric covers and a memory foam seat bottom. Lined with energy absorbing foam, comfort and safety go hand in hand. A tailored infant support cushion and a cup holder are included
- Made of Seattle - We are from Seattle, a city where being different is the norm and so is the radian 3 rX. It folds flat, so you can travel the world and is FAA approved for use on an aircraft. You don’t need to change your plans just because baby is in tow