Enjoy the journey with our Diono Radian 3 RXT all-in-one convertible car seat, lovingly engineered to always overprotect. Your child's safety is our top priority, with premium, innovative features the Diono Radian 3 RXT is sleek and stylish with all the practicalities that you could possibly need like a steel alloy frame, aluminum reinforced side walls, energy absorbing EPS foam, and memory foam to put your mind at ease as your little one travels safely in style and comfort. The reinforced adjustable head support provides additional side impact protection. And, if you want to avoid those bulky car seats, look no further as the sleek design of the Diono Radian 3 RXT allows for a 3-across fit or plenty of room for passengers. We've thought of everything so you don't have to.
- Joy of the journey - From birth, keep your little one rear facing longer to 45 lbs traveling safely. As they grow to 120 lbs (12 years approx.) our long-range lifespan protects your child facing forwards. Peace of mind for you, we’ve thought of everything so you don’t have to
- Lovingly engineered - The radian 3 RXT is fabricated using super strong automotive high strength steel, engineered into a dual spine. This unique core manages and dissipates energy and provides an unyielding structure to protect your baby. We shield your precious child through Super side impact protection with aluminium reinforcement
- Three’s not a crowd - For safety that fits 3 across the radian 3 RXT packs all our innovative safety features into a sleek and slim design that allows you to fit three across (in most mid-size vehicles). Now the whole family can travel, together
- First Class comfort - Inspired by the best European fashions, our radian 3 RXT has soft fabric covers and a memory foam seat base bottom. Lined with thick energy absorbing foam, comfort and safety go hand in hand. A tailored infant support cushion and a cup holder are included
- Made of Seattle - We are from Seattle, a city where being different is the norm and so is the radian 3 RXT. It folds flat, so you can travel the world and is FAA approved for use on an aircraft. You don’t need to change just because baby is in tow