In a world where we can be anything, be cozy and keep your little one calm with Dream On Me seashell bassinet and bedside sleeper. This ASTM approved bassinet and bedside sleeper ensures safety easily securing tightly to your bed frame with a sturdy strap system. The adjustable height mechanism accommodates all types of beds leaving no gaps and making an ideal solution for sleeping closer to you! It is perfect for breastfeeding and offering reassurance to your baby during those restless nights without even getting out of your bed. Seashell mesh sides provide a clear view of your newborn while providing breathability. Besides bedside sleeper, it can be used as a portable Bassinet making it ideal for small spaces. A bassinet is designed to provide a sleeping area for an infant until he or she begins to push up on hands and knees or can roll over, or has reached 25 lbs, whichever comes first, which is about 5 months of age.
- DUAL USE: Use as a bassinet or bedside sleeper. Simply unzip and roll down the drop side to convert the bassinet into a bedside sleeper. Lean in for breastfeeding or comforting your child. Breathable mesh panels allow for easy viewing of your baby
- HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE: A seven adjustable height design accommodates all types of beds and is also easy on your back. Telescopic legs and a sturdy strap system allows you to secure the bassinet to your bed frame without any gaps
- LIGHTWEIGHT AND MOBILE: Weighing just under 14 pounds, 6 cm wheels with brakes provide fabulous portability. A removable cover makes clean up a fuss-free affair. Enjoy a quick tool-free assembly
- STYLISH DESIGN: The Seashell is made from a versatile polyester 300D melange Oxford fabric and a soft peach skin fabric on the inside. It is available in three pleasant finishes, allowing it to blend beautifully with your nursery
- SAFETY FIRST: The Seashell is JPMA certified, and meets all CPSC/ASTM standards. It comes with the regulatory 1-inch mattress pad. Recommended for babies up to 25 lbs, whichever comes first, which is about 5 months of age