At the push of the challenge button, the think and learn count and add math centre offers up different simple addition equations for pre-schoolers to answer. Kids can slide the coloured tokens around to help them count out the solution, then write out the answer on the magnetic, erasable pad. Mini-mathematicians can create their own math problems by turning the number dials or practice their sorting skills by grouping the counting tokens by colour or expression. Inspiring little learners to be big thinkers.
- Recommended for 3-6 years, Measures 13"(L) X 1.5"(W) X 8.5"(H)
- Press the challenge button or turn the dials to generate a new problem
- Move the coloured tokens for hands-on counting
- Practice writing numbers on the mess-free, magnetic pad
- Tokens can also be sorted in the storage area by colour or facial expression
- Tethered stylus pen helps strengthen pre-schoolers' fine motor skills