Code-a-pillar inspires little learners to be big thinkers by encouraging preschoolers to arrange (and rearrange) the easy-to-connect segments in endless combinations, sending Code-a-pillar on his path. This learning toy encourages experimentation while developing important skills like problem solving, planning & sequencing and critical thinking. There's no end to the combinations kids can make – mix up the segments and put them back together to send Code-a-pillar in a different direction every time! Where can you make him go next? Every time kids change and rearrange his segments, Code-a-pillar takes a different path. Every time – with cool sounds and lights wherever he goes!
- Includes 8 segments: (3) move forward, (2) Turn Right 90 degrees, (2) Turn Left 90 degrees and (1) sound action segment 2 destination targets 1 motorized head
- Recommended for age 3+ year, Requires 4 AA alkaline batteries, the fresher the better!
- Kids connect the segments to make Code-a-pillar go forward, left, right or wherever they choose
- Each segment lights up as the action happens!
- Motorized head segment features lights, fun character sounds and blinking eyes to bring Code-a-pillar to life!
- Can you reach the target! Challenge kids to configure the segments so Code-a-pillar can get to the targets and reach their goals