Prepare a recipe for learning with the Choppin’ Fun Learning Pot! Children love to pretend to cook. Prepare broccoli, corn, a tomato and a carrot with snap-apart veggies, a play knife and cutting board. Hear the pot respond with encouraging phrases as kids add veggies to the pot. Let’s make spaghetti sauce! Follow five step-by-step recipes to encourage learning with play. Chop the food and set the temperature dial. Now press a food button and stir the pot to make spaghetti sauce, rainbow soup, corn on the cob, carrot soup and broccoli with cheese! Watch the pot “boil” with pretend water in the front panel. Hear the pot count to 10 and talk about colors as you play. Serve up your creation in the bowl, pick up the spoon, and dig in! All the pieces store in or on the pot for easy cleanup when playtime is done.
- Pretend to chop four snap-apart veggies in half and drop them into the pot to hear sound effects, learning phrases and counting
- Four veggie buttons describe the vegetables' food and color, play a silly melody, and suggest recipes like rainbow soup
- Hear five step-by-step recipes that introduce vocabulary words about foods, colors and numbers
- Turn the number dial to hear the pot say the temperature, then watch the front face panel light up with colors and pretend boiling water
- Intended for ages 12+ months, requires 2 AA batteries, batteries included for demo purposes only, new batteries recommended for regular use