We use warm water to wet shave or wash our faces without even thinking about it. Yes, warm water feels better than cold, but it also allows a closer shave and gets off more of the makeup and dirt from the day. Why go cold on a Baby’s bottom? It just doesn’t make sense. We want the cleanest clean for Baby's bottom, and want it to feel good, especially during the 3am changes. EVERYBODY loves a warm wipe.
- We made the first appliance style wipesWARMER in 1996 and we’ve been warming bottoms ever since
- Only wipes warmer treated with an EPA-approved anti-microbial additive to inhibit the growth of bacteria; non-browning; moisture retaining
- Features the patented everFRESH System which keeps wipes moist by an evaporation and condensation process—fancy words for a steamy box of wipes
- Soft night light for sleepy 3am changes
- Pairs with the Prince Lionheart diaperDEPOTs (sold separately)