Thudguard is a revolutionary new baby helmet, designed to help absorb and reduce the impact of head injuries due to a fall or collision. The Lilac Thudguard baby helmet is suitable for babies and toddlers aged 7 months to 2+ years (40-50cm circumference). Tested Impact foam reduces the severity of injury. Complies with DTI PPE Category II. Ultra lightweight materials, which weights just over 100 grams/3.52 ounces, making the Thudguard one of the lightest headgear in the world) avoids pressure on developing neck muscles.
- Reduce the impact of head injuries due to a fall or collision
- Suitable for babies and toddlers aged 7 months to 2+ years
- Tested Impact foam reduces the severity of injury
- Made from ultra lightweight materials
- Â½ inch thick impact tested protective foam hat is designed to help absorb and reduce the impact of falls from a child's own height and may lessen the chance of head injury when infants are learning to walk.
- Comfortable (stretchy), circumference band allows for growth and ventilation.
- Adjustable soft (stretchy), elastic chinstrap.
- Ultra lightweight materials avoid pressure on developing neck muscles.
- ThudguardÂ® is endorsed and supported by experts worldwide.
- Help to promote early cycle helmet wearing habits.
- Ideal head cushion - for the sitting up / crawling / pulling up against furniture / first steps / walking and playing outdoor stages. Also protect those little noggins against icy slips and tumbles in the snow.
- ThudguardÂ® now has extra added ventilation!